Monday 4 July 2011

A luckylucianoblog- Seduced by a greek goddess



Ever had a re-occuring dream??.....I mean one of those dreams, that comes at least once a month since you were a child. I have and its a Bloody damn good one, in this dream I always get seduced by a stunning Greek Goddess :-)
And not just by any Goddess either ill have you know, she first introduced herself to me at the age of ten. This is a true story by the way no names or places have been changed to protect the innocent ;-).
She came to me that night in a dream, I was stood at the gates of massive white temple, its pillars adorned with fresh flowers and candles. The scent of jasmine and honey suckle incense, hung in the air, it felt warm and inviting, it felt safe. Then the temple doors opened and there she was, Absolute pure beauty personified. I stood there frozen, my heart pounding in my chest, I was in love, just like that, there and then on the spot. She gently moved a lock of her long golden blonde hair from her face and came over to me. She knelt down in front of me and took my hand in hers, it was warm and soft and delicate, "my name is Enyo, don't be afraid" she said, her voice was like sheer honey and chocolate. " You are my little warrior who will become a man soon, and who i will protect forever" With that she kissed me on the forehead and left.
The warrior Enyo

I awoke the next day and when I got to school I rushed into the library to look up the goddess Enyo... and there she was .... The goddess of war... Enyo sister to the god of war Mars ..... How coool was that. Now i swear id never heard of her before that nights dream, I knew of Mars the god of war of course but not that he had a sister. Now She has graced my dreams for nearly 30 years, and once a month, with out fail she appears. Now over the years she has become, more of a temptress, a seductive one at that, she lulls me into her arms, then lays me next to her and the seduction begins :-) and you know when they say a dream can last a lifetime?... well its true...
Temptress Enyo
Now she has loved me and protected me for years, She gives me guidance and love, she tells me tales of Achilles and Hercules, of Gods and Titans, of Prometheus and his love for us. I believe we all have a Goddess or God looking after us, who guide us through life, I believe that if you open your mind and soul to your guide in life, spirit, angel, god or whatever you wish to call them, you will feel them close by. When you are down, or need help or guidance call upon them and they will listen to you. Call me a fool or a whatever you want, but once a month my Goddess comes to me in my sleep, and takes me far away to a place where there is no pain or hurt or bigotry, just love and kindness.
She seduces me with passion and fervour, she holds me close and guides me everyday. To history she is a destroyer of cities, a raging warrior of war but to me She's my Goddess Everlasting....

No comments:

Post a Comment